Livewire - St Ives Guildhall - Saturday 25th September 2010
Some of the main September Festival gigs at St Ives Guildhall have just been announced:
- Saturday 11th: Courtney Pine
- Sunday 12th: The Unthanks
- Tuesday 14th: Eddi Reader
- Wednesday 15th: Altan
- Friday 17th: The Imagined Village
- Saturday 18th: Peco Pena
- Tuesday 21st: Imelda May
- Wednesday 22nd: The Mousehole Choir
- Thursday 23rd: Robin Trower Band / The Hamsters
- Friday 24th: The Beat / John Otway
- Saturday 25th: Livewire / Limehouse Lizzy
Legendary guitar hero Robin Trower is coming to St Ives - awesome !
I can also vouch for the fact that AC/DC trib. band Livewire are the closest thing to the real thing you're ever going to see and hear. Still a few slots open - Mark - any chance you'll book Lacuna Coil ?
Tickets will not be available until Easter - when you'll be able to get them from St Ives Tourist Information at The Guildhall.
The full programme will also be published at Easter with more details of the arts programme, films, theatre, talks and other smaller events.
No doubt more will be added here in due course:
St Ives September Festival Website
I'll also be adding stuff to my own Festival page:
OneStIves - St Ives September Festival