|St Ives Guildhall - What's On - 2014|
I've been updating the St Ives Guildhall website this week - after a large number of gigs were confirmed.
It looks like 2014 is going to be a great year for live music and other entertainment in town.
Here are the gigs listed so far:
- Oye Santana - Saturday 11th January.
- Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Saturday 8th February.
- Phil Beer - Sunday 16th February.
- The Rollin' Clones - Thursday 27th February.
- Tango In The Night - Saturday 8th March.
- Motown & Northern Soul - Saturday 29th March.
- Stackridge - Sunday 6th April.
- The Three Belles - Saturday 12th April.
- Johnny Cowling - Wednesday 23rd April.
- Sgt. Peppers Only Dart Board Band - Saturday 3rd May.
- St Ives Blues Festival - Sunday 4th May.
- Who's Who - Saturday 10th May.
- Martin Turners Wishbone Ash - Saturday 17th May.
- Richard Digance - Wednesday 25th June.
- The Alter Eagles - Sunday 27th July.
- The South - Friday 26th September.
- Hawkwind - Saturday 27th September.
- Curved Air - Saturday 18th October.
St Ives Guildhall - What's On
You'll find a navigation bar at the top of the page which will take you to listings month by month. As ever - things can change - so keep coming back to the website for the latest news. We'd advise you to double check before making travel plans or booking accommodation.
We also have two pages on Facebook - please "Like" us:
St Ives Guildhall - Venue Page
St Ives Guildhall - Group Page
If you're interested in booking the venue for your gig - or any other event - details are on:
St Ives Guildhall - Booking Page