|St Ives September Festival 2016 - Arts Club|
St Ives Arts Club has a varied and vibrant programme of events for
St Ives September Festival 2016.
Every night from Saturday 10th to Saturday 24th September.
These include live music, theatre, arts talks, films and comedy.
The club is one of St Ives' most atmospheric venues - in an historic building overlooking the sea - a short walk from the town centre.
Just to give a flavour - a selection of events includes:
- Imago Theatre - If Not Now, When?
- Got 2 Act - American Idol – The Story of Helen Keller.
- Film Programme - Modern Times - Charlie Chaplin.
- Concert - John Thomson and Jesse Giuliani.
- Talk - In Search of Wilhelmina Barns-Graham.
- Singer Songwriter - Stephanie Kirkham.
- Comedy - Sweet 'N Sour.
St Ives Arts Club - September Festival 2016
Latest updates on:
St Ives Arts Club - Facebook
You might also like -
More festival events -
St Ives September Festival - What's On
Get creative -
St Ives September Festival - Arts and Crafts Workshops
Get your venue and events listed -
St Ives Cornwall - What's On Listings
Cool contemporary festival accommodation -