|St Ives Guildhall - Events - April 2014|
Lots of events coming up at St Ives Guildhall over through April and the Easter holidays.
The month kicks of with two great - and contrasting gigs.
Stackridge - "the missing jewel in the crown that is British pop music" - Sunday 6th April.
The Thee Belles - Sing Sing Sing - a nostalgic trip back to the 1940s Home Front - Saturday 12th April.
After that a varied programme of comedy, theatre and sport:
- Johnny Cowling - Wednesday 23rd April.
- Open Road Theatre - Thursday 24th April.
- St Ives Amateur Boxing - Saturday 26th April.
As every month - Rollers Roller Disco will be open every Friday - three sessions:
- Under 11s and Families - 5.00 pm.
- Over 11s Teen Skate - 6.30 pm.
- Over 18s Disco Party - 8.30 pm.
- Collectables Market - every Monday.
- Craft Market - Tuesday 15th April.
- Craft and General Market - every Wednesday (from 9th April).
- St Ives Farmers Market - every Thursday.
St Ives Guildhall Website - What's On