|St Ives School Of Painting|
As ever lots happening in St Ives this weekend. Here is a selection.
Today (Saturday 21st January 2012) :
- Life Drawing Classes - St Ives School Of Painting
- Rollers Roller Disco - The Guildhall
- Simon Fujiwara - Tate St Ives
- Winter Exhibition - Cafe Art
Tomorrow (Sunday 22nd January 2012) :
- Board Game Sunday - Cafe Art
- Sunday Lunch and Jazz - Tregenna Castle
- St Ives Community Play - Film - The Queens Hotel
I've noticed a few posts and comments around The Net that seem to indicate that some people think that St Ives is pretty much shut down for the winter. In case you're thinking of visiting - the town is very much alive ! All of the pubs and most of the restaurants are open - and there is loads going on.
More than 50 events are listed for the next week alone on:
Also - looking ahead - there are already many events scheduled for:
St Ives September Festival
Have a great week in St Ives or wherever you are . More local news here soon.